GET READY FOR #RHIGIVINGDAY2018
You can include any content you want inside an accordion item. Here's a bullet list:
- List item #1
- List item #2
- List item #3
Click an accordion item's heading to expand it. To collapse the item, click it again, or click another item heading.
Our first RHI Giving Day raised more than $115,000.00 and generated awareness throughout the United States and abroad. Donations and social interactions came from every corner of the globe. Our goal is to build upon the success of the 2017 RHI Giving Day and with your help, we are certain to accomplish this!
GET INVOLVED ON GIVE DAY
Our success in 2017 was because so many supporters, like you, participated! Yes, this is a fundraising event but more so, it is a mission-driven event. This day allows those who have been touched by RHI or by a loved one who experienced and worked so hard to recover from a tragic event to share their stories with the world. It is a day that is so fun and we hope you will join us in sharing our story. Here's how you can be a part of RHI GIVNG DAY:
- Create an individual fundraising page provided here. Get started by clicking on the START FUNDRAISING button on this page
- Share your page and story with others.
- Be sure to follow our Facebook page so you can get updates, social media tools to promote the day and your page, and watch the live videos where we will interview SURVIVORS and HEROES
- Share our Facebook posts leading up to the event and even create your own! Just make sure you use #RHIGIVINGDAY2018 as your hashtag so we can repost your updates
- Donate and encourage others to do the same
- Keep sharing your fundraising page
WHERE DO THE DOLLARS GO?
Every dollar raised, whether it is $25.00 or $2,500.00 to the RHI Foundation, goes directly towards ensuring that RHI can offer the following:
- Cutting-edge research that continues to lead the country in new and effective therapeutic treatments
- Programs, like the Sports Program, that enables persons with physical disabilities feel empowered and stay active
- Provide scholarships for caregivers and patients dealing with traumatic brain injury to participate in peer-to-peer support groups as well as individual and couples counseling
- Training and development for our outstanding clinical teams that provide a comprehensive and holistic experience for our patients and families from the time they experience their injury to long after they go home
RHI serves over 1,200 inpatients and 23,000 outpatient visits each year. Your donations are instrumental in providing them hope, healing, and the support they need to live life to the fullest.
Let the Healing Begin
We approach every patient understanding that every diagnosis, every illness, and every injury are different. It’s the collective effort of trained and compassionate team members who value the quality of life of every patient and their caregivers. It’s the right kind of treatment– inpatient, outpatient, and follow-up services– provided under the same roof. It’s one step closer to home. It’s a continuum of care. It’s RHI. This is how we help.
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana provides personalized, compassionate care that enables individuals to regain hope and independence after life-changing injury or illness.
RHI leads the practice of rehabilitative medicine through internationally-recognized translational research, innovative and patient-centered care, and holistic training.
We will achieve this vision through the following:
- Achieving in superior patient outcomes
- Embracing innovative treatment methods
- Recruiting outstanding clinical expertise
- Training the next generation of rehabilitation professionals
- Seeking partnerships with other community members who serve our patient population
Providing a lifetime continuum of services for our patients